lunes, 6 de junio de 2016

Expressing Opinions

In the Language class, we were analysing the ways in which we could express our opinions, these are some examples:

*In my opinion...
*Personally, I think...
*I believe ...
*I guess...
*From my point of view ....
*As I see it...
*From the artistic point of view...
*I'd like to point out...
*In my experience...
*I'd suggest that + Infinitive
*What I mean is...
*I hold the opinion that..
*It's thought that...
*In fact...
*Speaking up...
After making this list our duty was to choose one of the following topics (the ones in color are the ones I choose)and then giving our opinion about it:
*Vegetation
*Environmental Disasters
*Football
*Alcohol - Drugs
*Parties
*Use of IT (technology) tolls at schools

Football
As I see it, football is a very entretaining game which I must say that not too many girls are into it, is more a masculine game, but that doesn't mean that girls cannot play it, what I mean is that traditions can be broken.

Alcohol - Drugs
Personallly, I think that alcohol is a very bad influence for people, especially teenagers who are "discovering" new drinks. But not teenagers are adicted, a man or woman in Its fourty's can drink because of depression or personal problems.

Use of IT tools at schoolls
In my experience, IT tools are very useful for students when it comes the moment of studing, looking for infomation, making a digital presentation or other stuff that required technology,I must say that is very necessary.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario