domingo, 15 de mayo de 2016

"The chosen one"

Hi again!
This time our task was to choose a subject and then create a poem, my subject is "A poem who describes someone you really like", like in the poem that we read in class of Literature "She is a Phantom of Delight"

"The chosen one"

He is perfection, just perfection
He smile at me and I blush
He only talks to me when he needs homework
To him I'm invisible , sometimes

When he says "Hi" I just want to cry
He is watching me! I can't believe it
He makes me laugh, a lot
For me he is the chosen one

When it comes to me, not with the excuse of homework
But voluntarily, I feel more than happy.
He is the star in my sky 
The love in my heart
He is, the chosen one
















1 comentario:

  1. Great work Constanza!
    Your poem is very honest and heart-felt. It´s great that you could pick tiny moments and show how much they can mean for a girl.
    Congratulations!

    9 (nine)

    ResponderEliminar